So I was nominated for a Liebster Award and thought I’d pay it forward.
First, here are the instructions
1.Link back to ze person who nominated you
2.Answer ze 11 questions given to you by ze nominee
3.Pick 11 bloggers with under 200 followers to be nominated
4. Come up wiz 11 questions for your nominees to answer
5.Notify ze nominees
http://escapingnormal.blogspot.ca/ Leah Lotus
1.How did you come up with your blog name? I have always just written stuff down on napkins, bits of garbage, body parts and almost anything I can in hopes to keep some record of my jumbled thoughts. Ideas seem to stream out of me without rhyme or reason so i thought my name summed it up nicely.
2. Dream Job? A travel writer.
3.What's the last movie you've seen? The place beyond the pines.
4.What was the most annoying song of the summer? Why? I only listen to radio documentaries, talk radio and the occasional folk… is aqua still happening?
5.Pancakes or Waffles? Im celiac so as long as they are gluten free ill eat the shit out of them with emensejoy.
6. Favorite superhero? Tossup between wolverine and iron man (and this is comic book versions we are talking about not movie ones…)
7.What color would you use to describe you as a person? Green and it’s not easy.
8. Guilty Pleasure?( Something you love but you kind of feel embarrassed or bad about. i.e, my guilty pleasure is phineas and pherb) Cheese wiz
9. Who inspires you? Anyone I see act out a selfless act of kindness.
10. If any, what quote or saying do you live by? I love quotes and that’s hard to narrow down…can I say two quotes, is that ok? Hell, ill do it anyways:
The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity.
US (German-born) physicist (1879 - 1955)
“I've been making a list of the things they don't teach you at school. They don't teach you how to love somebody. They don't teach you how to be famous. They don't teach you how to be rich or how to be poor. They don't teach you how to walk away from someone you don't love any longer. They don't teach you how to know what's going on in someone else's mind. They don't teach you what to say to someone who's dying. They don't teach you anything worth knowing.”
― Neil Gaiman, The Sandman, Vol. 9: The Kindly Ones
Step 3: Yeah I don’t know 11 blogs so here is a few I have enjoyed reading…
1.What animal combination would you like to exist? (eg. Duckbit = a rabbit duck)
2. What 4 word sentence best describes you?
3. If you could travel anywhere right now where would you go and why?
4. If you could make anything have the ability of human speech, what would it be?
5. What is your favorite book?
6. What do think more people would enjoy if they just gave it a shot?
7. Are you the kind of person who presses the elevator floor numbers multiple times or just once?
8. If you could make one thing disappear from the world what would it be?
9. How would you like the world to end?
10. What is your perfect Sunday?
11. How long can you hold your breath, starting…now!